Are you ready for Hot Rhythm Holiday? Here are some tips for the upcoming weekend.
- Friday and Saturday evening are our big evening dances. Dress to impress! We kindly ask attendees not to wear screen-printed t-shirts or jeans on Friday and Saturday night. Please see our wardrobe guidance for further details.
- Saturday night is our 'best-dressed vintage' (1920s, 30s, 40s) contest. Show up looking your best!
- Checkout our class and evening schedules.
- Need to find out where you class is? Check our classroom map.
- Parking around the Fed is tricky. Check out our parking information before you head to the Fed.
- Interested in vintage shopping, so you can look your best? Checkout out the vintage around town guide.
- For anyone coming into town with time to spare checkout some tips on things to do in our fair city. If you are looking for something to do Thursday night after the dance at the Fed, we recommend you check out the East Side Dandies at the East Side Showroom!
- In the event of any emergencies, please consult our facebook page for news and updates.
Hot Rhythm Holiday's mission is to bring dancers, musicians, and the jazz community together for a fantastic weekend of dance lessons, music lessons, and incredible live music here in Austin, TX.
the Hot Rhythm Makers
Great barbecue and craft cocktails across the street from the Fed