How to Initiate a Pass Transfer
- Find someone to purchase your pass. Feel free to post on this Facebook page about it. Pass transfers initiated between January 1st and January 12th will incur a $20 fee. The last day to initiate a pass transfer is 1 month before the event: January 12th, 2020.
- Email email@example.com to notify us of the pass transfer. Please include the person transferring the pass, and the person receiving the pass in this email. We will check that everything is in order before money changes hands between pass holder and the pass recipient.
- Once we have approved the transfer, it's up to the two of you to exchange money. Once that is done, let us know when you're ready for the pass to be transferred. It is up to the attendees doing the transfer to determine who will pay the late-transfer fee, if applicable.
- We will send the pass recipient a registration link. This link may include the late-transfer fee, as mentioned above. Competition selections can be made at this time. Please complete your registration ASAP. If you forget to register, the transfer won't be in the system when you show up on the day of the event.
- Once the pass recipient registers, the original ticketholder's pass will be invalidated. The pass recipient can check in on the day of the event with their own name.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!